Flexitank exhibiting at Total Facilities Expo l Stand B02-1
Flexitank will be exhibiting at Total Facilities Expo, 4-5 March in Melbourne.
The Total Facilities Expo is a two day trade event showcasing the largest collection of products and solutions for professionals who manage and maintain buildings, facilities and infrastructure.
Used extensively throughout mining, aquaculture, marine, construction, spill control and containment, and defence industries, our products are built for use in the most challenging situations and environments – hence why exhibiting at Total Facilities Expo is a sound decision.
Here is an outline of some of our products that Expo visitors will be able to learn more about:
Our heavy duty pillow tanks come in a wide range of polymer coated fabrics and are suitable for:
- Irrigational and potable water, various fuels, including ULP and diesel, chemicals, waste water, effluents, and gases.
- Short and long-term storage of potable food grade products.
- Rainwater harvesting - tank systems developed under the RainPac brand name.
Onion tanks are collapsible flexible tanks, which when filled, become self-erecting. We offer two types of onion tanks:
1. Open top onion tanks with floating foam-filled collars
2. Roll top enclosed-lid onion tanks.
- Can be manufactured from a variety of polymer fabrics to suit any application.
- Extend vertically, meaning they will generally require less ground space when filled than a pillow tank.
- Are easily unfolded by two people
Flexible lining & tarp solutions
Flexitank offer a vast range of lining solutions for the purpose of tank lining and relining, dam and pond lining, and bund lining and relining. The scope of our capabilities is only limited by our clients’ requirements:
- Tank liners from 5,000 litres to 3 gigalitres for lining of new steel panel tanks and relining of damaged steel and concrete tanks;
- Complete PVC tarp solutions from residential roof coverage to large, heavy duty commercial and rural applications.
Spill control and containment
Flexitank’s spill control and containment product range encompasses products designed to meet the most demanding industry requirements.
- Collapsible bunds have a built in, spring-back feature externally attached to the wall, making them the perfect solution where forklift and truck access is required.
- Drain points with filtration, ground sheet and internal bund protection can all be added to provide the complete solution with the added bonus of being completely flexible and therefore demountable.
- Inflatable or foam walled spill mats are a lightweight, portable storage alternative to pop up bunds or spill pallets.
- Available in a range of standard sizes and customisable to client requirements.
- Suitable for anything from batteries, small containers, drums and generators through to power station transformers, truck wash down bays, and IBC storage.
- Portable, demountable and easily cleaned, Flexitank spill mats are the perfect solution where quick action is required.
With 30 years of manufacturing experience, along with a willingness to develop sound product offerings to exact client specifications and requirements, we’re proud to have been involved with a large number of innovative product designs which we have assisted in taking from prototype stage to commercialisation.
If you have a product idea or are considering bringing a product idea to life, please visit us at the Total Facilities Expo (Stand B02-1) and learn how our expertise can make your concepts a reality.