StoragePac™ containerised bladders and liners are flexible enclosed bladder and open top liner systems designed to fit seamlessly into existing various sized shipping containers.
StoragePac™ containerised bladders and liners create strong and secure liquid containment solutions, often at only a fraction of the cost of traditional steel and plastic tanks, and are easily relocated when empty by traditional container truck delivery systems.
Delivering standard capacities that suit all container sizes from 10ft (10,000 litres/2641USG) to 45ft high cube (90,000 litres/23,775USG), StoragePac™ containerised bladders and liners can be manufactured to suit a variety of applications and industries, holding virtually any liquid.
Supplied to all clients as a fully installed, ready to use solution, StoragePac™ containerised bladders and liners are the perfect solution to liquid containment and storage and offer a viable and economical alternative to traditional tank offerings.
In most instances, our client’s requirements will dictate as to whether a StoragePacTM containerised bladder or a StoragePacTM containerised liner solution is supplied. In instances where a dangerous liquids need to be stored, such as AVGAS or liquid nitrate, an enclosed StoragePacTM bladder solution is highly recommended.
StoragePac™ advantages include:
- Ability to take a standard shipping container and convert it into a secure and reusable liquid containment solution;
- In most cases, there is a 30 – 40% advantage when comparing a StoragePacTM containerised solution to a traditional steel or plastic tank solution;
- StoragePac™ very rarely requires any site preparation apart from requiring a flat surface;
- StoragePac™ containers can be easily transported, when empty, from site to site, without the need for any demounting or rebuilding at the new site;
- Every feature that is offered by traditional tank solutions can easily be adapted to StoragePacTM containers;
- StoragePac™ containers can be manufactured with recessed bulkheads to allow for storage of pumps and additional site equipment to be stored inside the container;
- StoragePac™ containers can be easily manifolded together to create vast amounts of liquid storage at a fraction of the cost of traditional tanks;
- Without the need for concrete slab or sand bases, such as those seen with larger steel or plastic tanks, StoragePacTM containers mean sites can be easily vacated without remediation work needing to be completed. This is especially important in explorative mining and civil applications where EPA requirements dictate strict guidelines regarding site quality;
- StoragePac™ containers can be easily bunded with secondary containment inside the container, meaning they meet all EPA requirements for dangerous or chemical liquids; and,
- Flexitank (Australia) only use the highest quality Australian and European made fabrics in the manufacturing of the StoragePacTM bladders and liners. This gives you peace of mind knowing the highest quality materials have been used in our manufacturing process, and will give you years of trouble free service.
StoragePac™ container systems have been deployed around Australia, providing secure storage of a variety of liquids from drinking water, effluent, contaminated water from oil spills, diesel and AVGAS fuels, and hydraulic fracturing water. StoragePac™ containers are also the perfect solution for underground rainwater harvesting and storage and have been buried in many a backyard around Australia to create vast amounts of completely unseen rainwater storage!
StoragePac™ containers are available in standard and made to order capacities according to the shipping container size chosen:
|Container size||Capacity (litres)||Capacity (USG)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|20ft high cube||40,000||10,566||6000||2435||2895|
|40ft high cube||76,000||20,077||12000||2435||2895|
|45ft high cube||90,000||23,775||13700||2435||2895|
StoragePac™ containers are characterised by two design options:
- The Standard fitting option provides a reinforced steel bulkhead that runs across the front of the container without recess. All fittings are bolted to the bulkhead and accessible through the right hand door of the container;
- The commercial fitting option provides a reinforced steel bulkhead that is recessed into the container 800mm. All fittings are bolted to the bulkhead and are accessible through the right hand door of the container. The recessed space provided is used for pumps and hose storage, meaning the container is completely self-supporting.
A full complement of fittings ranging from 12mm (1/2”) to 100mm (4”) are available, and every StoragePac™ container is supplied standard with all inlets, outlets, vents, and overflows. Level gauges and other fittings are available upon request. StoragePac™ containers are also externally ventilated.
StoragePac™ container bladder and liners can be supplied with fabrics to suit almost any liquid. Some examples of the liquids we have stored previously include:
This by no means an exhaustive list of liquids that StoragePac™ container bladders and liners can hold. To see if your liquid is suitable, simply contact us.
View our Online Store ›
Request a Quote ›