Flexitank Australia (a trademark of FloatPac Pty Ltd) is a well-established plastic geomembrane designer and installer of dam and pond liners.
Dam and pond liners are an effective solution to prevent liquid seepage. Due to the successful material manufacturing across a variety of plastics, the thickness of the plastic is guaranteed, providing consistency over the entire cover floor and walls. This ensures the installed liner is successful in preventing loss of liquid through seepage.
We have extensive experience in the civil, agricultural and mining sectors, and Flexitank can offer a wide range of products, delivering dynamic and practical solutions to suit all small and large scale projects.
Flexitank liner features include:
- Durable and UV resistant
- Supply or supply and install (dependant on material selection)
- Large projects can be joined onsite
- Requires very little maintenance
- Prevents leakage from cracks and porous soils
- Custom made
- Prevent chemicals from leeching
- Fixtures, pipes, sumps etc can be accommodated
- Suitable for long term and short term storage
- Resistant to wide range of chemicals
A Flexitank dam & pond liner requires very little maintenance, and they are super easy to install! Liners can be pre-fabricate up to approximately 2500sqm in a single piece. Larger projects can be fabricated and supplied in multiple sections and joined onsite.
To find out how a Flexitank liner can protect you from liquid seepage, contact us to discuss further.
Flexitank liners can be delivered to site (depending on the selected plastic) as a drop in solution, and we offer a full site welding and installation service for those plastics which can’t be prefabricated.
Flexitank liner materials include:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- PVC (supported and unsupported)
- Elvaloy (supported and unsupported)
- Reinforced Polyethylene (RPE)
- Polypropylene (fPP)
Flexitank liner applications include:
- Environmental Ground water protection
- Lining of dams and ornamental Lakes
- Floating covers
- Biogas Covers
- Evaporation ponds and canals
- Sewage ponds
- Water storage
- Reservoir liners
- Heap leach pads
- Damp proof membranes
- Agricultural sheeting and covers
- Frac-water ponds
- Coal seam gas water storage
- Aquaculture and aquaponics liners
- Storm water retention dams and pond
- Canal and channel liners
- Ground water protection
- Mining heap leach pads
- Rainwater harvesting
- Open irrigation channels
- Large reservoirs
- Landfill sites
- Golf course water storage
- Farm dams
- Toxic waste management
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Evaporation ponds
- Sewage and sludge lagoons
- Food processing dams
- Hot-house / flower farms
- Damp-proof membranes or vapour barriers
Flexitank can help assist in the decision of what material is most suitable to the application. Contact us to discuss further.
To discuss your next dam or pond lining requirement, please contact us directly and our friendly sales team will be happy to assist!
View our Online Store ›
Request a Quote ›